Bloggers Talking About Us ……. Sarah Jane Vella
Hello there the weekend is here ,
Today I want to talk about this awesome product called Headache Relief Balm by Anatomicals. I have to warn you that you might be prepared to make a purchase after reading this review, because you are going to want it. I think we all have headaches at some point in time, if it’s after a long day at work or because of school stress, they are bound to happen. Little did I know that there is a simple, cheap cure for them, which is this balm by Anatomicals.
- Funny and quirky packaging and it constantly put a smile on my face.
- It does relieve the pain. It contains natural ingredients such as peppermint oil and is a clear balm. When I felt a headache coming on, I quickly popped a little amount of product onto each temple and hoped for the best. After roughly a minute I began to feel a very cooling sensation despite putting a very small amount of the balm on.
- It’s not going to do a miracle and take all the pain away but it will definitely make you feel a lot better.
- I also hear that the oily residue is great for the skin, even for after sun burns
- It also retails for the cheap amount of €4.99, and it will last you for a good amount of time.
CONTINUE READING –>